"psql" gives error.

From: Kannan <kannan(at)equadriga(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: "psql" gives error.
Date: 2001-02-21 12:34:11
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi,

I am evaluating PostGresSql on windows. I downloaded and installed as
given in the manual. When I give the command "psql", I get the error
message " psql: Could not create socket: An address incompatible with the
requested protocol was used"
<0x0000273F>. It would be great if you could look into this matter and do
the needful, since based on this, we would be taking a decision.

Thanks & Regards,

-Kannan
Sr. Software Engineer.
e-Learning, eQuadriga AG.