Multiple Index's

From: "Brian C(dot) Doyle" <bcdoyle(at)mindspring(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Multiple Index's
Date: 2000-09-21 17:12:41
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello all,

How would I prevent a user from submitting information to a table once they
have already done so for that day. I would need them to be able
information on future dates as well as have information in the table from
past dates from that user.

I am looking for something like insert user_id, date, info where user_id
and date are not the same... does that make sense?

Brian C. Doyle