Typos in Feature Matrix Details

From: Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Typos in Feature Matrix Details
Date: 2010-02-01 16:29:48
Lists: pgsql-www

Typos I noticed:

1. http://www.postgresql.org/about/featuredetail/feature.181
"he" should be "the".

2. http://www.postgresql.org/about/featuredetail/feature.146
has a bunch of spurious '\' characters in the SQL

In general, it would be nice if all of these brief feature descriptions
could be fleshed out a little. Even better would be links to the relevant
wiki page or mailing list discussion. For instance, the note about Hot
Standby:

http://www.postgresql.org/about/featuredetail/feature.188

could include a link to the Hot Standby wiki page (
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Hot_Standby ).

If someone wants to give my user account ("schmiddy") update privs on those
pages, I'd be happy to flesh out some of those details pages myself.

Josh