Re: Review handling of MOVE and FETCH (ToDo)

From: John Naylor <jcnaylor(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Review handling of MOVE and FETCH (ToDo)
Date: 2009-09-28 17:44:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

(resent to -hackers)

I just applied and tested the new patch. Everything works great.

The only thing I would change now is some of the comments.

1). On line 289, one of the regression test comments got copied:

+   move forward in c;                --should be at '5'

change to:

+   move forward in c;                --should be at '1'

2). Lines 79/80:

+
 errmsg("statement FETCH returns more rows."),
+
 errhint("Multirows fetch are not allowed in PL/pgSQL.")));

This might sound better as "statement FETCH returns multiple rows.",
and "Multirow FETCH is not allowed in PL/pgSQL."

Everything else looks good to me.
John