Re: GROUPING SETS revisited

From: Joshua Tolley <eggyknap(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GROUPING SETS revisited
Date: 2010-08-04 16:17:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Aug 04, 2010 at 04:44:05AM +0200, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> > Yeah, I seem to have done a poor job of producing the patch based on the
> > repository I was working from. That said, it seems Pavel's working actively on
> > a patch anyway, so perhaps my updating the old one isn't all that worthwhile.
> > Pavel, is your code somewhere that we can get to it?
> >

> not now. please wait a week.

That works for me. I'm glad to try doing a better job of putting together my
version of the patch, if anyone thinks it's useful, but it seems that since
Pavel's code is due to appear sometime in the foreseeable future, there's not
much point in my doing that.

--
Joshua Tolley / eggyknap
End Point Corporation