Hot standby documentation

From: Joshua Tolley <eggyknap(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Hot standby documentation
Date: 2010-01-07 09:09:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Having concluded I really need to start playing with hot standby, I started
looking for documentation on the subject. I found what I was looking for; I
also found this page[1], which, it seems, ought to mention hot standby.
Comments?

[1] http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/high-availability.html

--
Joshua Tolley / eggyknap