Pg CRUD for joined tables

From: gvim <gvimrc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pg CRUD for joined tables
Date: 2012-07-10 14:10:20
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm looking for FOSS PostgreSQL CRUD software, preferably Perl-compatible, which will enable me to design input forms which can handle input to tables which reference other tables by foreign key. Most CRUD applications I have seen so far only deal with direct, form field to table field input but I want to build forms which have the same fields as a VIEW derived from multiple table joins. In other words, I want the CRUD to handle the the joins.

Any suggestions?

gvim