Re: measure time intervals

From: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: Vincent Dautremont <vincent(at)searidgetech(dot)com>
Cc: John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: measure time intervals
Date: 2012-04-10 13:48:11
Lists: pgsql-general

On 10/04/2012 14:39, Vincent Dautremont wrote:
> Thank you but my problem is precisely because I'm using Postrgresql on a
> windows computer and I cannot change that :-/

Windows can adjust the time using NTP also, though I don't know how
abruptly or otherwise it does it. Under your date & time settings there
should be an "Internet time" tab.

There are also some Windows NTP clients which might be worth looking at.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod(at)iol(dot)ie