pgadmin3 window behaviour parenthesis matching

From: Colin Beckingham <colbec(at)start(dot)ca>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgadmin3 window behaviour parenthesis matching
Date: 2012-03-12 11:10:11
Lists: pgadmin-support

Guillaume, with regard to the bad window behaviour I am seeing on
OpenSUSE 12.1 in the query builder regarding parenthesis matching, I had
an idea it might be related to some configuration such as user
preferences. So far I have not found anything that influences the situation.

Using Gnome 3. Desktop effects are disabled since attempting to switch
them on results in immediate but controlled system crash. This is widely
reported as an issue for Gnome3.

I have tried tweaking Qt configuration schemas but nothing has an effect.

I have tried a user session in ICEwm and get the same behaviour. This
should have eliminated a large number of the configuration possibilities.

If anyone has an idea what settings might influence text editing window
behaviour it would be interesting to know.

--
---
Colin Beckingham