Enter key behavior while editing data

From: Jorge Tornero - Listas <jtorlistas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Enter key behavior while editing data
Date: 2012-02-17 11:50:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

Sorry, but I think I made some mistake sending this message yesterday,
so I send it again (My apologies to Mr. Reykjja)

Hello All,

This is my first message to the list son I'll do a little introduction
about myself. My name is Jorge Tornero and I am a research assistant at
Spanish Institute of Oceanography laboratory at Cadiz, Spain. I use
pgadmin mainly to mantain the data I store into several postgresql
databases because, if I tell you the truth, pgadmin is nowadays (for me)
the best tool to edit my data (openoffice ad ?dbc drivers don't behave
very well from me)

My question is: Is it possible to change the behavior of the enter keys
when you view/edit data? The keypad enter key and the other enter key
(in the alphanumeric zone) behave different : While keypad key makes the
editable "cell" go down, the other key makes it go right and the, when
the final field of a row i reached, jumps to the next register. I think
that this could be improved if the behavior is configurable, because
numeric data is mainly typed with the keypad. But I have looking around
and looks like there is no chance of changing it, at least by mean of
the GUI Anyone can help?

Best regards

Jorge Tornero