PostgreSQL 9.0

From: "Smith, Andy V " <andy(dot)v(dot)smith(at)citi(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Snell, David " <david(dot)snell(at)citi(dot)com>
Subject: PostgreSQL 9.0
Date: 2011-02-03 13:10:12
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi

We are looking to use PostgreSQL as a database for our development community and I would like to know if I can be guided to a list of packages and dependencies, which will allow me to install the product in a Red Hat Linux 5.5. environment.

Thanks and regards,

Andy V Smith
CATE - Global Database Engineering and Architecture
CGC1 - 6th Floor, Canary Wharf, London E14 5LB
Direct Line: +44 (0)207 500 8068
Group Email: *CATE Global Database Engineering Oracle

[cid:image001(dot)gif(at)01CBC3A3(dot)B18B67E0]