Re: Static pages for PUGs?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Static pages for PUGs?
Date: 2012-01-26 23:34:32
Lists: pgsql-www

> I think the general idea was to have a wiki page (or more) for each.
> And probably a wiki category for all of them (Category:UserGroups for
> example). That will also give you an automatic index.

Yeah, I think the wiki would work better than the old pugs site did.
I'd like to improve their search rank on google somehow, though, so that
people find them when searching for user groups, but that's a later project.

Should be fairly fast to put some pages up, I'll see when I have time
(too much darned travel).

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.