Re: Refine Form of My querry

From: Eduardo Morras <nec556(at)retena(dot)com>
To: saqib11(at)igis(dot)nust(dot)edu(dot)pk
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Refine Form of My querry
Date: 2011-12-29 12:58:02
Lists: pgsql-general

At 11:11 29/12/2011, you wrote:
>Hi every1 how are u all??? Members i am new in postgres and want to
>work on pgrouting but i am facing some issue with it. Will u please help me???
>I have loaded my line shapefile in pgadmin environment, which creates
>a table name 'Route', but when i made a query 'Create View' at it, it
>will show an error that "Relation 'Route' doesn't exist". can any1
>explains me what this error means?? and how can i remove this error??
>
>I am sending my problems with attachment please have a look at this..

You have to do 4 steps in the order i say:

1) Read the answer you get from Merlin Moncure.

2) Read the error message you get on page 2 of your attachment.

3) If you don't see why the error is happening, go to step 1.

4) Next time don't send attachments in .docx or any other
pay-per-view/pay-per-work format

>With best regards

No Problem ;)