Re: connection manager pgpool... help

From: John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: connection manager pgpool... help
Date: 2011-11-17 18:53:52
Lists: pgsql-general

On 11/17/11 2:34 AM, Emanuel Araújo wrote:
> Based on my scenario, can anyone help me?

how can we help you? you didn't ask any questions (other than the above
metaquestion, which is unanswerable)

I might note in passing... a connection pool will only help if your
applications are written to connect to the pool, execute transaction(s),
disconnect from the pool. This pattern is very suitable to web
applications, and interactive applications that wait for user input.

--
john r pierce N 37, W 122
santa cruz ca mid-left coast