Postgres windows user

From: Christine Penner <chris(at)fp2(dot)ca>
To: Postgres-General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres windows user
Date: 2011-11-16 16:22:15
Lists: pgsql-general

We have a couple of clients having problems with the windows user that
the postgres service uses to run changing passwords. They fixed the
windows user password and it worked for a bit and then got reset again.

Client computers are all Windows XP SP3 and the server is Windows Server
2003 standard SP2 (VMware Virtual Software)
The server has Postgres 9.0.3 (I believe)
They are also using a domain which I believe is causing the problem but
I dont know enough about that to say for sure.

Has anyone seen this before and know what they can do?

--
Christine Penner
Ingenious Software