Re: patch : Allow toast tables to be moved to a different tablespace

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <julmon(at)gmail(dot)com>,<pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: patch : Allow toast tables to be moved to a different tablespace
Date: 2011-10-08 14:40:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Julien Tachoires 10/07/11 10:17 AM >>>

> Here's a patch to allow TOAST tables to be moved to a different
> tablespace. This item has been picked up from the TODO list.
> Main idea is to consider that a TOAST table can have its own
> tablespace.

Thanks for the patch. Please add this to the open CommitFest at:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open

That will help ensure we don't lose track of it before the next
review cycle. For more information on the review and commit process,
see this page:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest

We are currently well in to a CF and still have patches which nobody
has yet volunteered to review. If you could help with that, it would
be great!

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/inprogress

-Kevin