little bug in the editor of 1.14 rc1

From: Andreas <maps(dot)on(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: little bug in the editor of 1.14 rc1
Date: 2011-09-03 22:26:31
Lists: pgadmin-support

There is a bug in the highlighting of corresponding brackets.

If I click behind a ) it highlights the corresponding ( which is OK.

But if I click behind a second ) it highlights the corresponding ( too
but lets the highlighting of the first pair still on.
So if one feels like it, one could highlight every () in the editor.

If I click somewhere else, it just erases the highlight of the last
couple of ().

If I click before a ( or a ), it doesn't react at all. Maybe thats
intended as V1.10 and V1.12 doesn't react either?
And the pgAgmins before 1.14 rc1 are faster to find the other bracket.

it's no show stopper but I'd just wanted to mention it