Re: BUG #6119: Postgres ODBC Install.msi

From: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
To: leonardo <lbonillaluna(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #6119: Postgres ODBC Install.msi
Date: 2011-07-21 03:20:54
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On 15/07/11 23:53, leonardo wrote:

> Bug reference: 6119
> Logged by: leonardo
> Email address: lbonillaluna(at)yahoo(dot)com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.2.21
> Operating system: windows xp
> Details:
>
> Por favor, necesito el instalador de Postgres ODBC Install.msi.
>
> Una consulta, para usar estas Manejadores de Base de datos, es gratis, es
> libre, ¡ O hay que pagar !, si es asi enviar el link (enlace) para poder
> descargar el estandar y usarlo en mis sistemas.

This is not a bug report. Please don't use the bug mailing list for
questions.

There is a spanish users mailing list here:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-es-ayuda/

as well as lists for other languages. See:

http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/

You seem to be asking about whether you can use PostgreSQL and PgODBC
for free, and if so where to download it.

Please start here:

http://www.postgresql.org/

particularly:

http://www.postgresql.org/about/
http://www.postgresql.org/download/

If you want to download *just* the ODBC driver, I don't think it's
distributed separately from the main PostgreSQL installer any more. Just
run the main installer but don't install the database server. You can do
this with an automated (silent) install.

--
Craig Ringer