Re: Programmer ( Postgres), Milwaukee - offsite-Remote - onsite

From: Gavin Flower <GavinFlower(at)archidevsys(dot)co(dot)nz>
To: MS Rao <ms(dot)rao(at)symphonycorp(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Programmer ( Postgres), Milwaukee - offsite-Remote - onsite
Date: 2011-07-19 09:59:19
Lists: pgsql-general

On 19/07/11 09:58, MS Rao wrote:

> *Programmer ( Postgres), Milwaukee -- offsite-Remote - onsite*
>
> We are looking for Postgres skilled programmer with the following skills:
>
> Skills:
> Strong in Postgres SQl ,
> Set up of database,
> Linux
> RDBMS expert and strong in design
>
> Possible to work onsite /offsite - Remote
> Interested candidates please send their resumes in word format with,
> availability date, expected compensation and two references ASAP.
>
> About Symphony
>
> Symphony Corporation is a global technology consulting and Business
> process outsourcing company based in Madison, WI. Symphony*s process
> maturity is assessed at CMMi level IV and ISO 9001:2000 certified.
> Symphony employs over 300 people globally and has relationships with
> the world's leading companies and, fed and state agencies. Symphony
> have established a reputation as a low risk partner with our blend of
> industry experience, proven methodology expertise, and track record of
> delivering high quality services to its clients. Symphony offers very
> attractive compensation package with benefits for the right candidates.
>
> Thanks
>
> M.S. Rao |Director
>
> 0: 608.661.7604 I ms(dot)rao(at)symphonycorp(dot)com <mailto:ms(dot)rao(at)symphonycorp(dot)com>
>
> Symphony Corporation <http://www.symphonycorp.com/> A SEI-CMMI Level 4
> Company
>
> We synchronize business, technology and people

I suspect that if you want strong Linux people, you should accept CV's
in OpenDocument format (files with an '.odt' suffix), otherwise known as
ISO26300.

I use Linux and don't have Microsoft software, but I do have LibreOffice.

I have skills in PostgreSQL, and experience in various databases going
back over 20 years on a variety of platforms. However, I live in New
Zealand, and can only provide up to about 20 hours a week. So you are
probably not interested in me! :-)

Cheers,
Gavin