Re: Review of VS 2010 support patches

From: Brar Piening <brar(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>, PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Review of VS 2010 support patches
Date: 2011-07-07 00:26:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Review of VS 2010 support patches
From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Brar Piening <brar(at)gmx(dot)de>
Date: 06.07.2011 22:58

>> I'll remove my versions from the patch (v9 probably) if those files
>> get commited.
>>

> I'm just doing some final testing and preparing to commit the new
> pgflex and pgbison.

The attached patch includes documentation changes and excludes my
versions of pgbison.pl and pgflex.pl which have been replaced by
Andrews' versions that are already commited.

As before "perltidy_before.patch" has to be applied first and
"VS2010v9.patch" second.

Regards,

Brar

PS: Just in case the web ui concatenates the two patch files again:
perltidy_before.patch has 518 lines with the last line of code being "my
$status = $? >>8;" and VS2010v9.patch has 1608 lines with the last line
of code being "if exist src\backend\win32ver.rc del /q
src\backend\win32ver.rc"

Attachment Content-Type Size
perltidy_before.patch text/plain 17.4 KB
VS2010v9.patch text/plain 53.0 KB