here we are again with psycopg 2.4.2. Daniele wrote a short article
and the NEWS file excerpt is attached to this email, as always. You can
download it (and its signature) from the usual location:
What's new in psycopg 2.4.2
- Added 'set_session()' method and 'autocommit' property to the
connection. Added support for read-only sessions and, for PostgreSQL
9.1, for the "repeatable read" isolation level and the "deferrable"
- Psycopg doesn't execute queries at connection time to find the
default isolation level.
- Fixed bug with multithread code potentially causing loss of sync
with the server communication or lock of the client (ticket #55).
- Don't fail import if mx.DateTime module can't be found, even if its
support was built (ticket #53).
- Fixed escape for negative numbers prefixed by minus operator
- Fixed refcount issue during copy. Reported and fixed by Dave
Malcolm (ticket #58, Red Hat Bug 711095).
- Trying to execute concurrent operations on the same connection
through concurrent green thread results in an error instead of a
- Fixed detection of pg_config on Window. Report and fix, plus some
long needed setup.py cleanup by Steve Lacy: thanks!
Federico Di Gregorio federico(dot)digregorio(at)dndg(dot)it
Studio Associato Di Nunzio e Di Gregorio http://dndg.it
I came like Water, and like Wind I go. -- Omar Khayam
psycopg by date
|Next:||From: Daniele Varrazzo||Date: 2011-06-14 09:42:15|
|Subject: autocommit and Django|
|Previous:||From: Daniele Varrazzo||Date: 2011-06-11 22:32:52|
|Subject: Re: Is there dictionary connection that also does logging?|