Postgresql 8.4 replication using Londiste

From: "Maria L(dot) Wilson" <Maria(dot)L(dot)Wilson-1(at)nasa(dot)gov>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgresql 8.4 replication using Londiste
Date: 2011-06-08 19:39:56
Lists: pgsql-admin

Interested in using Londiste to set up replication of only one column in
a particular database to another database on a remote Postgres server.
I've installed and configured londiste on the servers - that was no
problem. I just don't see anything in the docs that specify how to
replicate only one column - not the entire table. Anybody out there
have any expertise in this that can point me in the right direction?

thanks!
Maria Wilson
NASA/Langley Research Center
Hampton, Virginia 23666