Re: 2.4.2 code ready

From: Federico Di Gregorio <federico(dot)digregorio(at)dndg(dot)it>
To: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 2.4.2 code ready
Date: 2011-06-08 07:52:40
Lists: psycopg

On 04/06/11 17:50, Daniele Varrazzo wrote:
> About the problem of the ghost mx.DateTime, I've reverted building its
> support if the includes are found at compile time, but now import
> doesn't fail if the module is not found at runtime.
>
> I would wait for Jason+Stephen to clean up the windows part of the
> setup, then I think we can release.

Hi,

yesterday I had a good look at all the code and every single change
seems fine to me. I merged everything but there is a little quirk: I see
that you're using lower case for SQL keywords like the transaction
levels while the PostgreSQL preferred lettering is uppercase (just have
a look at the manuals). I think it would be better to just be coherent
with PostgreSQL documentation.

Also waiting on Jason+Stephen for any windows fix before the release.

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio federico(dot)digregorio(at)dndg(dot)it
Studio Associato Di Nunzio e Di Gregorio http://dndg.it