Still looking for quotes

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Still looking for quotes
Date: 2011-06-08 01:56:12
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

All,

As of right now, I still have nothing for quotes for the 9.1 release.

We need quotes from organizational PostgreSQL users, which should have
one of two themes:

1) Excitement about one or more 9.1 features.

2) Talk about how innovative PostgreSQL is.

These quotes should ideally be from users of PostgreSQL rather than from
consulting companies.

We have hundreds of thousands of users. Surely we can find some who
will speak up!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.