Japanese developers?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Japanese developers?
Date: 2011-03-16 23:41:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

All,

So far, a few of us have heard from Fujii, Koichi, Satoshi, and
Ishakawa-san. While we don't know that any contributors live in the
northern coastal towns, we don't know that they don't either.

Has anyone heard from our other Japanese developers? Tatsuo, Hiroshi
(both of them), Hitoshi, Kaori, or any of the many members of JPUG?

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.