Kerberos question

From: "Duffey, Blake A(dot)" <Blake(dot)Duffey(at)noblis(dot)org>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Kerberos question
Date: 2010-12-01 20:42:42
Lists: pgadmin-support

PGadmin 1.12.1
Windows 2008 R2
Domain trust between the Windows domain and the KRB realm hosting PG

When I attempt to connect I get the dialog:

Error connecting to the server: FATAL : GSSAPI authentication failed for
user "blake"
FATAL: GSSAPI authentication failed for user "blake"

Kerberos is working (for putty, winscp, firefox, etc.)

I'm sure it is something simple I'm missing in the pgadmin config

Thanks
Blake