!MySQL Conference 2011

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: !MySQL Conference 2011
Date: 2011-02-02 18:20:55
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Looks like we have a half-dozen of the usual crowd speaking about
PostgreSQL during the upcoming MySQL conference this April in Santa
Clara. EDB and Continuent will have relatively friendly booths there.
I'm wondering if it's worth setting up a proper PostgreSQL booth as
well, just put on the asbestos and make a scene. Seems like there will
be enough people there to staff it; I'd consider adding to a sponsorship
pot to help fund it. Has anyone started talking with O'Reilly about
this yet?