Re: Archlinux, ossp-uuid

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: ******* ****** <nizhikov(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Robert Haas" <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Archlinux, ossp-uuid
Date: 2010-12-27 21:08:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

******* ******<nizhikov(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> 2010/12/27 Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>

>> Did you configure --with_ossp_uuid? Did you get any errors or
>> warnings when you ran ./configure?

> yes. I configure with this flag.
> Configure ends successfull.

Odd. I don't have the required packages installed (which on my
system would be libossp-uuid-dev and libossp-uuid15), and I get this
when I configure with that flag:

configure: error: library 'ossp-uuid' or 'uuid' is required for
OSSP-UUID

> It print a lot to output so where I have to see for warning
> messages?

Look through it or grep it for uuid (probably using the grep -i
switch).

Oh, by the way, my copy/paste of the switch (from the Makefile) used
underscores; on the ./configure line you'd need to use dashes:
--with-ossp-uuid

-Kevin