pgAdmin asks me the server's private key

From: Sébastien Mauroy <smauroy(at)ulb(dot)ac(dot)be>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin asks me the server's private key
Date: 2010-10-06 20:51:50
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I installed postgreSQL on my serveur with the SSL support enabled. I
have my own CA and I generated a cert for this service. When I use
pgAdmin III, it says :

"Error connecting to the server: certificate present, but not private
key file "C:\Users\<my user>\AppData\Roaming/postgresql/postgresql.key"

I don't understand why it wants the server private key ?! It's a big
security hole if I must give the private key. I miss something ?

Thank you for you help,
Sébastien Mauroy