Better view of a request's result

From: bouiron olivier <o(dot)bouiron(at)isc84(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Better view of a request's result
Date: 2010-10-06 08:06:11
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi!
When I use the Query editor of PgAdmin, and then, when I try to read the
result of a column that contains a large text...
I really would like to have a larger screen in order to see what my row
contains.

Do you think it can be possible that cells with a large text can be
displayed on more than one row inside the cell (multiple line editor)?
If text is larger than the width of the cell, then it could be displayed
on a next row (cells contains multiple rows and so, display all the text).

This is just a simple question... I know you have a lot of thinks to do
for PgAdmin....

Regards

Olivier Bouiron

--