SPI high level abstraction?

From: Jacqui Caren-home <jacqui(dot)caren(at)ntlworld(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SPI high level abstraction?
Date: 2010-10-04 11:51:01
Lists: pgsql-general

Is there any C libs out there that will abstract the SPI interface?

I have a number of functions that do input process output and
they are all almost identical (tablename fields, change)

I could abstract the code but would prefer to re-use an exissting abstraction layer
as the less code I write the less chance of errors creeping in :-)

Jacqui

p.s. I am looking at using C macros but the solution does not "smell right" to me.