Re: Success Story : French Social Services now using PostgreSQL

From: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Success Story : French Social Services now using PostgreSQL
Date: 2010-09-13 13:29:09
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Le 13/09/2010 15:05, damien clochard a écrit :

> Quote From Gerard Russeil, CIO at CNAF : « The tests involved several
> months have shown a level of performance in transactional and batch
> associated with the new production database PostgreSQL that we can look
> confidently to a program of concentration of several production centers
> on a single data center »

ouch ! sorry for the bad translation...

here's a better version :

Quote from Gerard Russeil, CIO at CNAF : « The tests we ran during
several months have shown a level of performance in both transactional
and batch operations with PostgreSQL as our new production database.
This allows us to confidently engage the consolidation of several
production centers into a single data center.»