Propose Beta3 for July

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Propose Beta3 for July
Date: 2010-06-28 18:30:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Folks,

There have been quite a number of fixes since Beta2.  If we're going to
make a summer release date at all, we need to get moving.

Therefore, I propose that we set a beta3 release date for July 8th.
That should give it enough space from the American Holiday.

This would imply, of course, that we're going to go ahead an accept
Simon's patches for Keepalive, since we don't see to have any others.

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Next:From: Jesper KroghDate: 2010-06-28 18:32:10