Survey for 9.0 release?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Survey for 9.0 release?
Date: 2010-06-23 19:23:07
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

All,

Gary from EDB has hit me up about doing another survey of PostgreSQL
users around the 9.0 release. Now, last year Simon pointed out that a
survey of people *after* the release might be more useful, to see how it
fulfilled their expectations, or not.

However, we won't capture as many people as we will with a survey on the
download page.

So, do we want to do a survey on the download page, one a couple months
after release, or both?

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.