Word wrap in the Edit Data window

From: John Gage <jsmgage(at)numericable(dot)fr>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Word wrap in the Edit Data window
Date: 2008-11-07 13:43:43
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have a text field in my table which I would like to edit in the Edit
Data window. Unfortunately, there is no word wrap in the text field
column, making it essentially impossible to edit a lengthy text entry.

Is there a way of setting word wrap to "on" for text fields in the
Edit Data window?

There are, obviously, work arounds for this problem involving other
applications, but I would prefer to stay in pgAdmin III.

Thanking you,

John