policy question

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
Subject: policy question
Date: 2010-05-27 16:02:10
Lists: pgsql-www

Is our policy regarding what is acceptable for pgsql-announce published
anywhere? Or for that matter News/Events/Training?

More concretely, I am planning a PostgreSQL related Training, and would
like to get it:

1) posted on Announce
2) placed into the list of Training events

Is #1 allowed, how do I accomplish #2, and what are the constraints for
each?

And final question -- is this even the appropriate list to ask such
questions? ;-)

Thanks,

Joe