Re: user function and bind

From: Justin Graf <justin(at)magwerks(dot)com>
To: David Harel <hareldvd(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: postgres sql <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: user function and bind
Date: 2010-05-19 16:11:18
Lists: pgsql-sql

On 5/19/2010 9:56 AM, David Harel wrote:
> Hi,
> I need an example how to write user function with columns binding and
> how to use it on PHP
> --
> Thanks.

I'm not sure i understand your question. You want a function to
return record type correct??

All legitimate Magwerks Corporation quotations are sent in a .PDF file attachment with a unique ID number generated by our proprietary quotation system. Quotations received via any other form of communication will not be honored.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, may contain legally privileged, confidential or other information proprietary to Magwerks Corporation and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it addresses. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any unauthorized viewing, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and destroy all occurrences of this e-mail immediately.
Thank you.

Attachment Content-Type Size
justin.vcf text/x-vcard 258 bytes