Re: Elections!

From: Jean-Paul Argudo <jean-paul(at)postgresqlfr(dot)org>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Elections!
Date: 2010-05-11 08:09:37
Lists: pgeu-general

Simon,

Le 11/05/2010 09:57, Simon Riggs a écrit :
> [...] I do wish to take part in European affairs.

Thats the only thing I'll remind from this thread :-)

I'm more than happy, let's say, I'm proud, to have you on board!

And about elections, I deeply think that whoever was elected this year,
will be this year, or whenever, would be just nothing without the help
of all of us.

Thats two years now I do what I can to help PostgreSQL-EU train to be on
rails for the future, and I am very pleased to work in it since then.
The work between Magnus, Andres, Gabriele was very interesting. No doubt
it will continue to be, even more, with people like you and all other
members on board!

Cheers!

--
Jean-Paul Argudo