Re: query related to pgsql

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Abhishek Maurya" <abhi(dot)cse(dot)dit(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: query related to pgsql
Date: 2010-04-20 13:48:15
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Abhishek Maurya <abhi(dot)cse(dot)dit(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> while connecting php with database created in postgres,we r facing
> one error ..errror is that its demanding a password of
> postgres..but while installing or using postgres we hadnt gave any
> password.. so hw cn we solve this problem..
You haven't really given enough information to allow me to advise
you with much confidence.  In general, you might want to check the
documentation of the pg_hba.conf file.  If this doesn't do it for
you, please read the "Guide to reporting problems" page:
If you repost, you should choose a more appropriate list, like
pgsql-admin or pgsql-general.
Oh, and messages are easier to read and understand if some attempt
is made at conventional spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.
I understand that many posters don't speak English as their first
language, but please do what you can.