frmMain with a wxAuiNotebook ?

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: frmMain with a wxAuiNotebook ?
Date: 2010-04-06 20:57:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Yesterday, I tried to replace the wxNotebook of frmMain with a
wxAuiNotebook. It was really easy to do so, but it doesn't really add
something to the notebook. Maybe better native control? Does someone see
this as something really important to have? or should I throw my patch?

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org

Attachment Content-Type Size
frmMain_with_wxAuiNotebook.patch text/x-patch 2.4 KB