Re: Pgpool questions

From: "Brian Maguire" <bmaguire(at)vantage(dot)com>
To: "Tatsuo Ishii" <t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Pgpool questions
Date: 2005-04-25 14:51:17
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks.

Is it on your todo list to something like this...? It is the opposite
of "/* NO LOAD BALANCE */".

Make a "/* SLAVE */" type comment to force it to a slave? It would be
helpful in forcing a query to a reporting server if you know your what
your reporting queries are.

"Set weight_secondary to 0."

Did you mean Set weight_master to 0. Unfortunately this would not help
on a query by query basis, but the above would.