Re: Can not access PostgreSQL 8.8 via ADO

From: Josef Springer <Josef(dot)Springer(at)joops(dot)com>
To: Chander Ganesan <chander(at)otg-nc(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Can not access PostgreSQL 8.8 via ADO
Date: 2010-03-25 14:35:10
Lists: pgsql-admin
Thanks for quick answer. Sorry, this was a misstype. We are using 8.4
not 8.8.

    * We are using the OLEDB-Provider for ADO.
    * On 8.2 the connectionstring works, on 8,4 it does not work.
    * The database is local and accessed with localhost.
    * An application, whitch acceses the database via an ODBC-driver
      works. Only ADO does not work. (ADO error *80004005.* )

Joserf Springer