Windows binary downloads/www.enterprisedb.com off the net

From: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Windows binary downloads/www.enterprisedb.com off the net
Date: 2010-03-07 14:04:48
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi all!

It seems like that EDB has some serious issues with (non) availability
of its main domain (looks like somebody forgot to renew the domainname
and is now waiting for getting the delegation added back to the TLD or
such).
This means that it is not impossible for our users to actually download
the windows binary packages - in the interest of redundancy it would
probably be a good idea if we at least mirrored those packages on our
own existing mirror network as well.
This would allow us to at least offer people an alternative - just in
case something like this happens again...

comments?

Stefan