Bug: title bar goes away

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Bug: title bar goes away
Date: 2010-03-03 01:54:53
Lists: pgadmin-support

All,

I'm having a recurring issue that sometimes I will start up pgadmin and
the title bar (the one which says "pgadmin", and which you need to grab
in order to move pgadmin around the screen) has vanished, and pgadmin is
"glued" to the top of the screen.

The only way to cure this seems to be to wipe out my pgadmin profile,
and start over. As you can imagine, this is annoying.

Not sure if this is wxwindows or pgadmin, but the fact that I can fix it
by deleting the configuration profile suggests the latter.

Platform is OSX 10.5. Version 1.10.1

--Josh Berkus