Odd CVS revision number

From: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Odd CVS revision number
Date: 2010-02-25 09:35:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I just noticed that the revision numbering for the new
src/doc/sgml/recovery-config.sgml file I added started from 2 for some
reason. The first revision was 2.1, and when I just updated it the new
revision became 2.2.

It seems to work fine, but I've never seen CVS revision numbers like
that before. Anyone have a clue what might've caused that? Will that
cause confusion?

--
Heikki Linnakangas