Feature Request: change size of text in query result grid

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Feature Request: change size of text in query result grid
Date: 2010-02-24 18:16:30
Lists: pgadmin-support

Folks,

I often use pgAdmin for demos and training. For that purpose, as well
as for odd screen sizes, it would be really useful to have some control
over the text size in the query result grid. Currently, I can make the
query text size any point size I like, but the results are always the same.

Probably too painful to contemplate with wxWindows, but I thought I'd
put it out there in case it wasn't.

--Josh Berkus