Re: Version 9 Beta testing day?

From: Steve Crawford <scrawford(at)pinpointresearch(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Version 9 Beta testing day?
Date: 2010-02-23 21:59:07
Lists: sfpug

It sounds fun but depends on the date. In any case I can *probably* get
3 older desktops set up with CentOS if that would be useful. I also have
an old hub (yes, a hub - and only 100MB) that got left behind in the
last recycling run in the unlikely event that nothing better is
available. At least it would let us test what happens with
network-congestion and packet-loss. :)

Cheers,
Steve