Ticket 102: Allow more complex user/database default GUC settings

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Ticket 102: Allow more complex user/database default GUC settings
Date: 2010-01-21 21:34:55
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

It took me one more day than I previously thought. Anyways, here it is.
I checked every I could (apart from checking on Windows and Mac OS X
because I don't have those in my hotel room...).

There is not much to say on this patch. It changes the Role and Database
dialogsbut not that much. Should work on 9.0 (obviously), and previous
releases.

Comments?

(for sure, my last patch with BackendMinimumVersion(8, 5)... forgot to
fix those :) )

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org