Re: Advertising on the community blog

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
Cc: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>, Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Advertising on the community blog
Date: 2009-12-18 18:47:34
Lists: pgsql-www

All,

I don't actually have a problem with *that particular post* except that
Theo should have used lead/link so that only the first paragraph
appeared on Planet.

However, I'm very concerned that setting a precedent of allowing want
ads on Planet could cause a deluge of far less desirable posts. So I
think we should make it a policy not to allow it in the future.

--Josh Berkus