Re: LDAP where DN does not include UID attribute

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Robert Fleming <fleminra(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: LDAP where DN does not include UID attribute
Date: 2009-12-07 04:29:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 13:05, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net> wrote:
>
>> I'll be happy to work on this to get it ready for commit, or do you
>> want to do the updates?
>>

> Here's a patch with my work so far. Major points missing is the
> sanitizing of the username and the docs.

It looks like you did an initial review here already. Since we haven't
heard from Robert in a while and you seem interested in the patch, I
just updated this one to list you as the committer and marked it "ready
for committer". You can commit it or bounce it from there, but it's
obvious none of our other reviewers are going to be able to do anything
with it.

--
Greg Smith 2ndQuadrant Baltimore, MD
greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com www.2ndQuadrant.com